CL Group chibi WIP

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Been working on these guys in between commissions. x3 From left to right Danny > Claire > Jacob > Nicole.

I actually sketched Jakers out in my notebook the other night with a bunch of other chibi doodles because I had this sudden urge to draw at like 3 AM. :'D But when I scanned him I liked him so much that I decided to re-sketch him, and then I decided to draw him with the rest of the group who I like, NEVER draw. D:

 And since I already drew the Hierarchy (warlocks) I figured it was time to do the humans. (Well, cept Jake, but he's half human at least). I'm hoping that I'll be able to ink these guys up and color them! The girls' outfits took ages lmao. I found SO many cute outfits on my clothing site that I had a hard time picking just two. :'D I kind of wanted to add the main OC's in one picture (in this style) but four is already enough to be going on with, so perhaps another time. o:

Oh and CL is an abbreviation for the name of my novel with THkins. But I am not going to type it anywhere onliiinneee so it will just be known as CL and everyone will have to guess rofl. :D

1 crackfish given to Astin:

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

IT STANDS FOR CLOCKWORK LEMURS.

Those are so cute! Nawwww. The girls look especially pretty!

Post a Comment