Progress chart! In one image this time, so much easier. :'D Another chibi commissiooonnnn for ze awesome Saroufall on DA. :3 I love their characters, so much fun to draw! <3
I have noticed that slowly my chibi's are becoming more or less the same way I would draw real people in my style, only with chibi faces and eyes. >D> Because everyone normally makes chibi's really tiny...OWELL. Uniqueness slightly? I guess it's good...right? YAY? -dummyemoteplz-
Anyway most of this was done today actually, since I had a pretty hectic weekend and didn't have time to be on the computer. :'D Inked, got the bases laid down, and got fairly far on the shading. I love throwing colors all over when I shade LOL. And I was going to time myself on one of these chibi commissions to see how long it takes me in total, but I forgot again. :T Must do that with my own set and see how many hours per...>D>


1 crackfish given to Astin:
Wow, this is so nice. Cute and cool at the same time.
Post a Comment