This is another painting I am currently working on in between commissions ~ It's one that started out as a traditional piece to mimic the one I did of Warrick on DA, but I was having too much trouble with it so I gave it up as a bad job. :T I was bored though so since I had it scanned I decided to paint over it and make it like 10x better. :'D More painting practiiiceeee. -la-
It's pretty far from being done but this is the concept I have atm. XDD And for the record, HIS EYES WERE OPEN. But they were being a bitch so I closed them lmao. :'D


2 crackfish given to Astin:
oh gosh that's so pretty even as it is now! It's like... IDK, a tapestry looking picture 8D
@cin Gasppp thanks Cincin! ;u; I do like it as it is now, but only cuz of the hair...it's all WHOOSH. XDD I'm hoping I don't kill it all when I go to shade lmao. :'DD
Post a Comment