Commission sketch WIP

Friday, February 25, 2011

Had them all together in one file because I was trying to get them all about the same size. :3 I haven't figured out if I'm going to work on them one at a time yet or not. I might ink them all first, then color them all, then shade them all. Or finish them one by one. I'll figure it out tomorrow. :'D But right now I've shown everyone their sketches so I figured I'd post them here too. <3 Very rough and messy but I thought they came out well!

From left to right: Erika for saroufall, Haruhi for vivifx, and Drogo and Erik for Bananarejeckt. :D

2 crackfish given to Astin:

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so jeallouuss. I love your new chibi style, it's so cute! Thes already look like really neat lineart but they're sketches?? LOL. You blow my mind~

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

@cin Aww, thanks so much Cin! ;u; <3 My chibi style keeps MORPHING I swear lmao. But yes they are sketchiesss, I always clean them up a bit so they're more presentable. :'D Which is silly because when I ink I have to clean them up anyway. >D>

Post a Comment