WIP - Ikarus

Friday, February 18, 2011
Work in progress of a chibi commission for Feri-san of her awesome OC, Ikarus. 8DD I am having fun with this one because he has wiiiings and PH loves wings very much. <3


Hopefully I will start inking this tomorrow since I didn't get a chance to today with everything going on. :'D But I did pick up a pack of ball point pens today that came in four different colors (green, blue, pink, and purple) so I'm hoping to do some random head-shot portrait thingys of my OC's again when I go back to traditional stuff. -la-

4 crackfish given to Astin:

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

Fwaaahh omg that is so cute ;3; I freaking love your chibis xD

altimys said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, this is so cute!

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

@cin Nyah, thanks! ;u;

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

@Potato Mistress Thank you! <3

Post a Comment