Wraith

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
So I came up with this from that saying of "grin and bear it" when I was having a bad day over the weekend. :'D And I was thinking to myself, that's a stupid saying. D: Sure, you can smile through all the pain and whatever else, but at the end of the day, it's all fake. And so when I drew Jake being sad I just drew this other side to his face that's all smiling. Only it's blank and devoid of happy emotion AND THUS: it becomed Wraith, some creepy-ass mask thing that will watch you in your sleep. 8D I love the random things I come up with when I'm doodling. :B



Still a work in progress, for I am painting it like I've been doing everything else lately. :'D It's really fun to paint because lineart for me has always been so stiff and I have less freedom to fix things, which I do a lot. It just takes SO DAMN LONG to do things. D< But I'm getting a lot better at it lately yaaayyy. 

Hope to work on his body more tomorrow. 8D -prances off and lets Wraith stare at you muahahaha-

2 crackfish given to Astin:

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

That looks so cool, PH! And creepy!! OH! Was this what you were on about on twitter?
... You scared me saying it watches people while the sleep omg xD if I have nightmares it's on you!!
Also I found how to follow on here :T so lol now I follow you twice *stalker*

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank youuuu! 8DD Also YES this was the creepy thing I was working on! Only when I wrote that I had been doing another version and now I'm back to this one because it was coming along better. >D>

If you have nightmares IBLAMEASTIN.

Also STALKERRRR! D8 -pointrunaway-

Post a Comment