Snow!

Thursday, February 10, 2011
It was snowing all morning today! -la- The weather channel had said something about snow but I didn't believe them because normally they're wrong. But this time I guess they weren't for a change. >D> Too bad it's all melting already though, bah. >:

I really hope Blogger doesn't update people with edits you make to your entries, because if it does, APOLOGIES. 8DD I've been messing with things all morning LOL. Totally revamped my layout; it took foreeeeever but it was worth it because now I'm happy with it. :3

Arg my head is killing me. ;n; Must to work some more on that Wraith painting todayyyy. -rolls off-

5 crackfish given to Astin:

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

Your new layout is so pretty ;A; I'm trying to mess with mine but I can't do anything more than I already have ._. lol.

Snow D: I envy you

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

@cin Fwahhh thanks! ;u; I'm so proud of it, I spent so many hours on it lol. :'D Ohoh you should go here --> http://www.nymfont.com/search/label/blogger%20templates?max-results=5 That's where I got the base layout for what I did, I just customized mine. :'D But she has a lot of cute layouts you can mess with! <3

altimys said... Best Blogger Tips

I really love the layout of your blog - it's neat, the font is nice, and I love the 'crackfish to astin' thing, XD.

PH said... Best Blogger Tips

@Potato Mistress Nyahhh thanks so much! ;u; -hug- I used a pre-made layout for the coding but I pretty much went wild customizing it for myself with patterns I found. :'D

cin said... Best Blogger Tips

@PH Ohh! Thank you! I'll check it out >u<

Post a Comment